21 May 5 Amazing benefits of outdoor exercise
When we think of getting fit or starting exercise, we typically think of hitting the gym. While it might be the practical option during the cold winter months, there is overwhelming evidence suggesting that exercising outdoors is mentally and physically better for us. The healing power of nature is one of the guiding principles of Hippocratic medicine and evolutionary human biology. It is an essential factor in maintaining and resorting our overall health.
Here are the 5 most amazing benefits of outdoor exercise!
- it boosts your immune system
- it gives you a burst of Vitamin D
- it releases more of your feel good hormones
- it helps you burn more calories
- it stops you from getting bored and helps you work out harder